Monday, July 14, 2008

Yes, I'm Still With It

Unfortunately I haven't had time to post since last Wednesday it seems!
I've been super busy with my theater, my job, chopping off my hair!, and a quick trip to Florida with my mom for a wedding from Friday to Sunday night.

I will post about Florida hopefully tonight or tomorrow night...it was a quick trip like I said, but to a beautiful area, and to see my beautiful friend Sarah get married. Petunia and I survived the flight, that's the important part!

Hope everyone is doing well! Oh yeah, and a big PS to those of you asking...no we're NOT really naming the baby Petunia...it's just what she's referred to in the womb by my sister, and it rubbed off on me. (Dain's not thrilled).

1 comment:

Stephanie Wells said...

whoa she's kicking! sweet. i want to hear about that one :)