Friday, November 14, 2008

Every 5 Years...

So - Dain and I have been together for more than 10 years. YICK right? Isn't that bizarre?

Our wedding anniversary is tomorrow. With the arrival of D - we haven't really realized it was coming up, and almost forgot that it's a bit of a "milestone" anniversary.

5 Years ago on November 15th (tomorrow) - here we are: We had been together just over 5 years when we got married. It was quite an amazing day, and remembering my anniversary makes me want to watch my wedding video!

I realized that every 5 years - something incredible comes along for Dain and I. After our first 5 years of dating - we got married. Then, 5 years later - here is what we got:

If every 5 years I can have something happen that's so amazing as the past two "anniversaries" - I can't wait to see what's next.

4 comments:

skyewriter said...

Congratulations on both quintennial events! Awesome.
Aunt Jess

Sara T said...

Happy 5 years! It doesn't seem like that long ago but time flies when you are having fun.

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope you two got to have a few special moments together. I have your wedding video right here and am going to play it. What a great day it was! We love you, Mom & Dad Boian

Carissa said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys. I can't believe it's been 10 years, either. Did you get my message about stopping by on Wednesday? Hope it's okay! I could bring you a late lunch if you want. Talk to you soon.
Love, Carissa