Monday, November 17, 2008

More Growing, More Photos

WOW - I just came back from breastfeeding support group at the hospital. It's a free weekly meeting in the garden room in the maternity center - where a bunch of moms and babies get together and talk about breastfeeding issues and just gab. I was hesitant to go - but the lactation nurse said that they bring the scale every week - and I can keep up with how D's weight is doing...so that's the reason I went.
It actually was a good time. Lots of babies - ranging from 1 week old to 13 months. It was nice to hear that another baby had explosive, audible gas - and that other moms are giving their baby a bottle after each feeding as well...

After a while - I got up to weigh D. His last weight was 7 lbs. 2 oz. at the doctor last Tuesday. Today - he was 7 lbs. 14 oz.!! (He did have a diaper on that weighed 2 oz. - weighed after removal) so that means he's up to 7 lbs. 12 oz.!!! Hooray for my growing boy!

Here's some photos we took over the past week - while he was doing all this growing!

D with Great Grandma Meyer:
Being held by his daddy:
He finally fit into one of the 0-3 month outfits! (sorry the crotch of the outfit is open - we were in the middle of a change):

1 comment:

Sara T said...

SO CUTE!!! I'm glad you went to the group. I think it helps to be around other mothers.