Thursday, November 20, 2008

Friendsday

So yesterday (Wednesday/Friendsday - get it people?) was a big day for D. He had two visitors which were two new faces for him to get to know. It was great to have people from the "outside" come in during the day. I like to have company and get some "grown up" conversation going.

First up was my friend Grace. She and I used to work together at my old ad agency. She drove up to see us - brought Panera for lunch - and we chatted about her upcoming wedding, and the baby of course. I feel bad - because I'm not much of a conversationalist these days. I'm so focused on what D is doing, and haven't done much besides breastfeed and change diapers for the past 3 1/2 weeks, so it's not like I have a lot of "new" things to discuss. Either way - we had a great time. I love seeing Grace - and she spent some time with my little man...

After a couple hours - Grace took off - and just a bit later the doorbell rang - and it was Jeremy! J Po is a roommate of Evan's (Dain's brother) and a good friend. He's been wanting to see D since his birthdate (almost 4 weeks ago!!) - so he stopped over yesterday on his day off and got some face time in with the little man...

Good times.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I be a friend of D??? I'm a aunt in Brazil right now and I WANT TO HOLD HIM. Pelase let me at him.

Please

Obrigada.

Anonymous said...

BTW I had to check what was going on since I've been out of communicado for a week! It sounds like he's grown a foot.

Stephanie Wells said...

Ummmmm not okay.