Monday, June 2, 2008

Pictures

So I wanted to include a picture of my continually growing bump on here. Here I am at 14+ weeks. Again, not even CLOSE to a good photo of me - but I love the fact that my dog Penny is standing right with me. I swear I do not position my animals for photos - they just love the camera!
Getting enormous!

While I was posting pictures - I thought I'd include my cutie pie niece as the flower girl at the wedding we went to this weekend. She was TOTALLY in her element - and VERY posey as you can tell. So cute!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww 2 adorable pictures! You got such a wittle bump! Man ever since the pounds outting ive been having a bunch of baby dreams. haha Well glad i got to check out your blog finally. I wont be much help on picking products since i have absolutly no back ground with kids but i can say i like the first crib and the blue one the best! Ill be good for picking out the pretty stuff!