Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Thought I Was In the Clear...

So I thought this morning sickness (all DAY sickness) was over for me. I had been feeling better...evening was the only time I was really feeling nauseated anymore. Don't get me wrong, I'm still tired as hell, and there's not a lot I always feel like eating, but I thought the puking was over.
Until last night...

Yeah - I hadn't had a salad in a long time. Roughage wasn't really going down for me, or even sounding good. However, yesterday for lunch my office was ordering in - and the only things on the menu for vegetarians were salads and french fries. So, I did what any "normal" person would do - ordered a side salad and fries!
It went down fine and even my office-mate was surprised - then on the way home from work at 4:00 I started to feel like crap. I got home and knew it was all over. I threw up like I've never done before. It was so strenuous that last night my throat was raw and sore and I couldn't eat anything but a popsicle. I woke up to find my throat is still hurting mildly - but the fun part is the broken blood vessels all around my eyes and mouth. Thank goodness for concealer.

Don't you want to be pregnant too?

1 comment:

marcy said...

HI! i'm so sorry you're sick again :( It'll all be well worth it, I'm sure (however not speaking from experience....)

thank you for all the tips and help, WC! I have a good feeling about it....so I called and had her hold July 18th, you can do that without putting money down so i was like hay. that gives us a lil more time to ponder it, but once i did it i felt a HUGE load of relief and excitement, so I think that's a good sign!

do you have any plans this weekend? i'll be there...maybe we could do some babay shoppin!
ps evan and I found an fab baby tshirt to give you already :)