Thursday, September 25, 2008

Shedding Some Light

So - Boogie will need a light in his room.

I had an old IKEA wall-mount lamp on the wall in that room the whole time it was a "guest room" but Dain hated it - and we took the thing down. During the painting process - we brought in the lamp from the office/new guest room - but since it's hard to have a room with no source of light - we need to move that back.

SO - I went looking for a new lamp for Boogie's room. A floor lamp that will light most of the room - then we'll add a little night light lamp (see my internet registry for that) on top of the dresser.

LOOK what I found at target.com for $20! It will provide plenty of light in that little room and go perfect with the colors and white baseboards! I'm ordering it today. How fun!

Just wanted to share...next post will be about my fantastic 1st baby shower I had on Sunday...pics will be included for those who've been waiting!

No comments: